Pages

Friday 9 September 2016

Blogtember Day 9 - Where in the World Would I Travel?

At the airport on my way to Europe last year. Must travel again soon! 
If I could go anywhere in the world, where would I go? For me, I feel like this is a pretty easy answer! While I want to one day travel the world, where I most want to go is ICELAND.


Iceland just looks like the most interesting, fascinating, unique, beautiful, and coolest place ever!

I think what initially drew me to want to go to Iceland was seeing in depicted on my favourite tv show ever, Departures (check out their website here and watch Departures on Netflix, highly recommend it!!).  Just seeing the glaciers, volcanoes, and everything in between would be an amazing adventure! Plus, the hot springs... Can you say Blue Lagoon. If you don't know what I'm talking about, do yourself a favour and look it up. Looks amazing, right?!

I watched the movie The Secret Life of Walter Mitty mostly for the fact that I would get more glimpses of Iceland, and it didn't disappoint. Just solidified my dreams and desires to travel to Iceland myself. And the movie was alright too. ;)

I have dreams of travelling to Iceland, seeing the culture and meeting the people. I honestly think it would be one of the coolest, most rewarding experiences, and one day, I will get there! You can count on that! :)

Have you ever been to Iceland? Where in the world would you like to travel? Let me know!

Thanks for reading!
Erica

4 comments:

  1. Iceland looks amazing! I follow an American blogger who lives in Iceland and her photos are always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, very cool! All the pictures I've ever seen of Iceland are so beautiful too, can't wait for the day I can see it in person!

      Delete
  2. Recently a lot of photographers I follow have randomly gone to Iceland and their pictures are convincing me that I need to go! What is Departures about? I have never heard of it before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, that's cool! Iceland must be the place to go! :) Departures is a travel show, sort of documentary style. It's a couple Canadian guys who travel the world and check out some really interesting and unique places. I highly recommend it, especially if you have a bit of a travel bug/interest. I believe it is on Netflix in quite a few different countries, so hopefully it's available where you are!

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig