Pages

Thursday 8 September 2016

Blogtember Day 8 - Room Tour: Vlog Style

Hello,

I love my bedroom, mostly because it's all mine and I've been over to really work at personalizing it in the year and a half that I've lived here. I have been taking it pretty slow in the decorating department and just adding things as I'm inspired really. I am loving how it is all coming together and love that it is a fun ongoing project.


My room is like my sanctuary and escape from the hustle and bustle of life, but even just my own house too. It is a nice quiet place for me to just hangout, and create. I love that I can display all the things that I create as well in my room, and don't plan on stopping that anytime soon.

I have done something here that I have never done before, which is make a YouTube video for this room tour... So please be kind, but I do hope you like it! :)

So without further ado, please check out my video and let me show you my little, but awesome, albeit, kind of incomplete room ;)


I hope you enjoyed!! Thanks so much for stopping by, and reading, and watching!!

Let me know what you think?! :)

Erica


2 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig