Pages

Monday 5 September 2016

Blogtember Day 4 - Currently...

I'm a day late on this, but proud of myself for attempting to get caught up. I'm nearly there! This is what I'm up to currently...

Reading... Wildflower by Drew Barrymore. Just starting it, so I don't really know what to expect, but I know Drew has an interesting story so I'm intrigued to read this memoir. 
Playing... Catch up on these blog posts. Catching up!!
Watching... Season 2 of Grace and Frankie on Netflix. It's just so funny and entertaining. I sure get a kick out of those ladies.
Trying... To be organized with school starting tomorrow and trying to do this Blogtember challenge. Putting my planner to good use.
Cooking... Nothing at this moment, but I do wish I was baking some amazing oatmeal cookies right now.
Eating... Strawberries and ice cream (well that's what I'm about to go grab from the kitchen at least).
Drinking... Water. Always. Does that mean I'm a boring person?
Calling... Does anybody call anyone anymore?
Texting... Adrianna, but more liking sending her Snapchats talking about school tomorrow.
Pinning... Outfits for fall, mostly.
Tweeting... Nothing lately. Honestly kind of forgot Twitter even existed. Whoops!
Going... To school. Back to reality in the morning.
Loving... My new laptop. This MacBook Pro was a long time coming, and it's my new baby. So nice to type on right now!
Discovering... That tomorrow is going to be the longest day... Like ever. But hoping it's a great day!
Thinking... And overthinking about my first day back to school tomorrow. Do I know how to get to all my classes? No. Do I have everything I need? Probably not... Oh well, fake it till you make it ;)
Feeling... Nervous. Pre-school jitters. Get them every time. You'd think after the many, many years I've gone back to school I would get over feeling like this, but I'm pretty sure it's never going to happen.
Hoping... Things fall in to place, just how they're supposed to. I know they will!
Listening (to)... Afire Love by Ed Sheeran just came on my Spotify playlist and it's giving me all the feels.
Celebrating... My last day of summer holidays, that is very quickly coming to an end now!
Smelling... My freshly washed hair. Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Shampoo and Conditioner if you were wondering.
Ordering... Nothing today. I'm cutting myself off from ordering anything, have done that too much in the last couple weeks!
Thanking... God for this day, and the life I'm living. It may not be perfect, but I'm grateful for it! And all that may sound so cliche, but there has just been too many reminders lately that life is too short.
Considering... When I should go to bed, probably soon.
Starting... Another blog post so I can get all caught up!
Finishing... This blog post, and getting ready for school in the morning.

Thanks for reading! What are you currently up to? :)

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig