Pages

Saturday 12 September 2015

Blogtember Day 12: Currently I'm...

It may be the eleventh hour but I'm doing the 12th prompt on the 12th day so I'm officially calling this all caught up! Yay!

Reading... The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen, it is my absolute favourite book of hers and I never finished it when I was on holidays in August (oh the shame), so finishing it now.
Playing... Sims (I wish) but I'm really not, just thinking I should.
Watching... Full House. I started watching it on Netflix and I can't stop, won't stop until I'm finished!
Trying... To be a blogger. Look guys, I'm doing it!
Cooking... Well I made some smokies for dinner, but what I really want to do is bake some cookies...must buy chocolate chips!
Eating... Vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce that's calling my name!
Drinking... Water.
Calling... It a night pretty soon.
Texting... My best friend.
Pinning... Lately I feel like it's all been wedding stuff...for future planning of an unknown future, meaning the only wedding happening is in my head. 
Tweeting... Responses to things my best friend tweets, I don't actually tweet very often.
Going... To bed soon.
Loving... That I have a mystery bag of clothes coming from Tentree, just wish it would hurry up and get here. I want to see what I got!
Hating... That I have to get up and go to work in the morning. 
Discovering... That this blogging thing is actually pretty fun.
Thinking... Of all the homework I need to do.
Hoping (for)... A good sleep tonight, and that my bedroom is not too hot.
Listening (to)... Fire and the Flood by Vance Joy, can't get it out of my head and I'm okay with that!
Celebrating... That Monday can be my Sunday because I have to work on Sunday.
Smelling... EOS Pink Grapefruit chap stick.
Ordering... Jeans, do I get black or dark wash or both?
Thanking... Adrianna for getting me on this blogging train, and encouraging me to write more.
Considering... Which other prompts I will do during the Blogtember.
Starting... To fall asleep.
Finishing... This blog post... Surprise, surprise!

Thanks for reading!

Goodnight! (Or good morning, or good afternoon)
Erica



1 comment:

  1. I just started the Blog-Tember Challenge and am also considering which promt to do next. I think I'm going to go for Thursday, Sept. 10: 10 items off your bucket list. If you haven't made one, now's a good time to start! I don't have a bucket list and this will help get me started!
    https://thethoughtcard.wordpress.com/2015/09/13/currently-in-september/

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig